Work Opportunities Are you the next member of our UTSSA team?
The UTS Students’ Association supports staff because we know that our most valuable asset is our people. We offer a wide variety of financial and non-financial benefits. Regardless of your situation, there’s something for everyone. Benefits include:
Flexible working & family support
• flexible working arrangements that let you balance your work and personal responsibilities
• generous leave entitlements, including 25% leave loading
• breastfeeding-friendly rooms on campus
• several childcare centres near the University.
• a contribution of up to 17% of base salary to your superannuation
• daily meal vouchers, simplifying your work life
• on-campus UniSuper superannuation advice, seminars and financial advisers.
We offer a range of career development programs to support our staff to enhance their skills and receive peer support. In some cases, we also contribute to professional membership fees. You can take advantage of:
• paid study and leave (For certain qualifications, we’ll pay all the costs and give you time off to study)
• professional leave to develop your skills and career.
Health and wellbeing
• On campus sport and fitness centres with benefits and discounted rates to facilities for members
• health service with experienced GPs
• free counselling.