· The UTS Student Support Package continues to provide assistance for international and local students who are experiencing financial hardship. Apply here
· There are various programs International students can apply to: - Medibank Financial Support Grant which is a maximum of one $500 grant provided per session, specific to International students. Apply through here
- There is also a No-Interest Student Loan which offers a maximum of $3000 with flexible repayment schedules and no interest, this also applies to domestic students Apply through here
· There are also Financial Support Programs for Domestic students which you can apply here
· Digital Access Grant, which is a $500 grant, provided for software and internet access when purchasing subscriptions or a data-plan and for their renewals. You can also apply for a one off $1000 grant which goes towards the purchasing costs when higher technical specification devices are required for the course you are enrolled in.
· UTS Housing Rental Subsidy which is a $1500 subsidy provided per lease period for students currently residing in UTS Housing.
· Financial Assistance Service offers a NSW Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment, a lump sum support to students in the event you need to self-isolate or quarantine. Info here
· Covid-19 Disaster Payment for those who have lost income due to COVID-19 health orders. Weekly support payments are valued between $325 to $750 per week depending on the hours of work you’ve lost. Info here
· Foodbank free food hampers for international students Foodbank delivers food hampers home and you can fill out a form here
· COVID-19 Help Hub for International Students to submit claims for financial support from the Australian gov.
· The International Student Welfare Services Hub is a comprehensive resource of opportunities and contact details for international students to access.
· Financial Saving tools and resources can be found here legal and professional help is provided there.