The SRC is holding its Annual General Election.
Applicants are sought for the position(s) of:
Polling Booth Attendant
Whilst experience is not necessary, it will be looked on favorably. UTS Students are encouraged to apply.
Polling days are 19th, 20th and 21st October 2015. The count will take place on the night of the 21st October 2015.
To be a Polling Attendant you must:
- Be available to attend a paid training session held at 8:30am on Monday 19th October 2015.
- Sign the political neutrality affidavit (included in the application form below).
- Be able to supply a Tax File Number if employed.
- Be able to work in Australia i.e. Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of Visa with work rights.
- Be able to work full shifts from the attached list in the application. Polling Clerk shifts are: 10:45am - 2:15pm and 3:45pm - 7:15pm over the three days of election.
To apply please complete the POLLING BOOTH ATTENDANT APPLICATION FORM below and then drop the form off in person to Reception the the Students' Association (SRC) Office located at:
UTS Students' Association
Level 3, UTS Tower Building 1
15 Broadway, BROADWAY
Open: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
You can also pick up an application form at our office.
Applications close Monday 8th October 2015 at 4pm.