1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter of this competition is UTS Students' Assocation (UTSSA).
3. This competition commences at 9:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 17 September, 2018 and closes at 5pm AEST on 21 September, 2018 (“Entry Period”).
4. The winners will be selected and notified by 5:00pm AEST on 24 September, 2018
5. To enter, entrants should fill in the online entry form.
6. Entries must be received by UTSSA during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end of the Entry Period will not be considered.
7. Mulptile entries are not permitted.
8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on relevance, inspiration and individuality. The best entry as determined by the judges will win a prize.
9. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the team at UTSSA.
10. There are ten prizes of 'Night School double passes' to be given away.
11. No monetary value can be determined for the experience. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. UTSSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
12. Winners will be notified through email.
13. UTSSA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. UTSSA reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.