If you forget your calculator for an exam, or you need a short-term replacement for an assessment, come and visit us! We offer UTS students short term loans of financial calculators, scientific calculators and lab safety goggles if they are required for an exam, assesssment or class. The maximum loan period is 48 hours.
We offer two types of calculators for loan:
- Business/financial (HP20B); and
- Scientific (Casio Fx-100).
We also have lab goggles available if you require these for a practical exam.
How do I borrow a calculator from the Students' Association?
- Complete a loan form. You can fill out the loan form online (download the form below) or pick one up at our reception desk during office hours.
- Visit the Students' Association office to borrow your calculator or lab goggles. NOTE: STUDENT ID REQUIRED. We will take a copy of your student ID for security.
- Return your calculator within the required 48 hours.
We will take a copy of your student ID for security so make sure you bring this with you. Unfortunately we cannot loan our equipment without a valid UTS student ID card.